American College of Surgeons (ACS)
– The American College of Surgeons is a not-for-profit scientific and educational association of surgeons that was founded in 1913 to improve the care of the surgical patient by setting high standards for surgical education and practice.
Richmond Academy of Medicine, inc.
American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
– American Board of Plastic Surgery is one of the 24 specialty boards recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). It is the only ABMS board which certifies in the full spectrum of the specialty of plastic surgery of the entire body.
Medical Society of Virginia
American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
– The American Society of Plastic Surgeons established in 1931, is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world.
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
– The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), founded in 1967, is the leading professional organization of plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery.
CJW Medical Center (Chief of Plastic Surgery)
St. Francis Medical Center
Charitable Organizations Affiliations:
World Pediatric Project (formerly: International Hospital for Children)
– A Richmond-based organization which helps bring medical care to under-developed nations.
Virginia Community Foundation
W. J. Blanchet Memorial – $10,000.00 Scholarships for students interested in medicine.
– A Richmond-based organization which provides access to specialty care for the uninsured.
– A Richmond-based organization which serves the uninsured.
Advisory Affiliations: Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation
– Scientific Advisor for Breast Cancer and Reconstruction
The Johns Cancer Foundation @ CJW
– Breast Cancer Leadership Committee